Interns can complete their compulsory or voluntary internship in our offices and the volunteers can attend the activities carried out in the offices and also organize their own activities under supervision. During the period you will spend in the our offices, you can gain information and experiences in the following subjects:
- Forced migration tendency in Turkey and the world,
- Legal procedures regulating migration and forced migration,
- Refugees’ and asylum seekers’ experiences in the country in which they took refugee,
- Means of creating solutions for the problems that refugees and asylum seekers encounter (legal-social, psychological counseling and health guidance),
- Activities organized with different groups of refugees and asylum seekers (young, children, women) and their effects.
- Being 3rd and 4th grade student of Social Sciences, Economics and Administrative Sciences, Law and Medical Departments of the universities or being a graduate from the indicated departments,
- Attendance at least 3 full-days in a week during 3 months which is the minimum internship and volunteering period,
- Knowing English at least intermediate level,
- Microsoft Office proficiency,
- Knowledge on migration, human rights or willingness to learn.
Please, send your application form to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org